Kripto Bağış

HIKIMO R NFT FOR SALE

HIKIMO R NFT FOR SALE

 

Hello friends. I wasn't actually considering selling this Nft because I believe I will sell it for more fees in the 2024 crypto bull. However, I would like to explain to you 2 reasons why I am selling this NFT.

1. Since I am not familiar with playing the “Along with the Gods” game where NFT will be staking, it gives you the opportunity to staking at the end of the level earned by progressing in the game and you earn PLA coins. How to do staking, you will find the necessary information from this article. https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/32457

A scene from the play " Along with the Gods ".


2. I bought about $600 in tokens to support Luna in the Luna collapse. I didn't know then that Luna owner Do Kwon (now Scamlekwon) was a swindler. Later, thanks to Fatman, we learned about the deception of Do Kwon and his team. But it was too late and Luna was renamed LUNC and cast aside. They did not do justice to the airdrop distribution and gave 0.37 Luna airdrop for 75,000 LUNC tokens. Long story short, I'm selling this Nft to cover the loss I've done here. I will invest for 2024 by getting tokens of better projects thanks to Nft income. So if you buy this NFT at a slightly higher price, you'll be giving me a try and hope in my crypto journey. Also, the FTX collapse reminded us that people with such dirty and bad thoughts live among us. With my painful experience with Luna, I did not make the mistake of supporting the FTT token. Because I don't always have money to invest as much as before, and I also have an experience in the Luna collapse. My Luna investment was $600 and I even sold my lost coins to find this cash. It's been a bad experience and so I'm selling this NFT as an opportunity to start over. Don't hesitate to support me by donating to this article.

Also, if it's a $100 sale, it would be nicer for me. However, if there is still an amount you want to bid, you can do so on the NFT marketplace. 

Note : There is a 5% fee cut for this sale. As you can see in the picture, the cuts are 6.3 MATIC.

You can reach NFT from this link. Polygon Matic is on the network.

https://market.playdapp.com/item/polygon/0xc58C5A1c29fcC53e3041D5f889dEA9cE683B3a3C/10017975

Thanks.

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar